Thank you for your interest in becoming a client. Below is some general information and documentation we will need filled out prior to accepting you as a client. We are excited to have you here and are looking forward to helping our clients grow mentally, physically and emotionally stronger.
Start by completing our Prospective Client Registration Form
New Client Paperwork must be completed and signed before the client can begin class - print and submit this documentation as soon as possible in case a spot opens up, we can get the client scheduled quickly.
We would like to outline our payment and attendance policies, please call or email if you have any questions regarding these policies.
Out-of- Pocket Fees
- Private Lesson - $60
- Semi-Private Lesson (2 clients) - $55
- Group Lesson (3 or more clients) - $50
- Our sessions are 8 weeks long with the exception of a 5 week session in November and December because of the holidays.
- Invoices will be sent prior to the beginning of the session.
- Lessons are billed per session. Invoices will be sent to the email on file.
- Payment is expected prior to the beginning of the session unless arrangements have been made with the office before the beginning of the session.
- Payments may be made via: cash, check, or on-line payment through our website: prayinghandsranches.org.
- Scholarships may be available based on family income-Please inquire if you need financial assistance.
- No-refunds will be given after the start of a session without documentation from a medical provider of physical inability to continue lessons.
- All clients automatically receive a $115 scholarship per lesson which has already been applied to the out-of-pocket costs above
- Please call the office or instructor (if the office is closed) as soon as you know you will not be able to attend a lesson. This is helpful to the volunteers and our horses!
- If classes are canceled you will be notified by phone, please make sure we have your correct contact information.
- Class cancellation information will also be on our office recording no later than 8AM if the entire day’s lessons are canceled due to weather.
- If lessons are canceled because of weather or horse or instructor illness a makeup session will be offered.
- If you cannot attend a make-up session you will be refunded the fee for that lesson.
- As our instructors must still be onsite no refunds will be given for classes that you are unable to attend.
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes before your lesson time to allow time for a bathroom stop, clothing adjustments, etc.
If you arrive more than 15 minutes late for your scheduled lesson time we will not be able to do a mounted riding lesson, because the amount of time needed for safe mounting and dismounting would make the mounted lesson time not useful for instruction.